||Published on: 01/13/2012 09:23:52|
We run Kinomap, first worldwide geolocated videos sharing platform. Leading this market, www.Kinomap.com attracts contributors for 30 different countries, visitors form more than 85 countries, so far more than 10 000 videos covering close to 20 000 km of tracks !
With Kinomap, our mission is to provide the best possible outdoor experience to users and the best marketing opportunities for Kinomap licencees, advertisers and commercial agents.
Kinomap is developing its own program allowing web publishers to generate revenue by displaying ads targeted to a wide range of media web.
The videos being geo-tagged, as well as ads, there is a greater relevance and adaptation to the content.
Current offer includes :
- Customized Player
- Overlay Ad
- Pre/mid/Post roll
- Footer permanent on video
- Banner on map
Kinomap offers different agreements :
- A partnership agreement is available for any partner willing to use the Kinomap platform and develop the use in a specific environment (fitness, cycling, ..). A revenue sharing structure will be defined and agreed.
- Commercial Licensee is available on a specific country and sector, to allow the licensee to develop its own business, to promote its media offer (advertising and marketing banners or banner ads). The structure itself is defined by the licensee (pay per click, impressions, banner fixed for an agreed period). The licensee has to pay a recurring fee to get access to its dedicated portal, existing video without banner or and third-party insertion.
- Referral agreement (leads generation)
Partners and licensees will get a dedicated portal during the contract duration, based on the following parameters:
- A geographic area (e.g. Japan, Latin america)
- Market segment allocation (fitness, car) and/or vehicle category(ies) (e.g. car or subcategory like race car or vintage)
- Duration (e.g. 1 or 3 years)
There are fixed costs of commissioning include the establishment of the portal and the provision of a starter kit (kit including manuals, a set of 5 HD cameras GPS accessories if required, logos and other imprinted or branding).
A recurring rent includes the access to the infrastructure and servers, the Kinomap suite and a fee to get access to the banners zone (no pay per click or impression). The fee can be recurring one or annually pre-paid with relevant discount.
|You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link provided in our newsletters.|